Darwinbots is an Artificial Life simulator that merges the gameplay of C-Robots type arena combat with adaptive asexual and sexual population dynamics.
Notice: This wiki is locked to edits from users due to spam, sorry for the inconvenience.
August 21, 2012: Version 2.45.02 released. See
April 29, 2011: New installer for 2.45.01 released. See
August 31, 2010: Version 2.45.01 released. See
August 10, 2010: Version 2.44.06 released. See
July 22, 2010: Alternative internet mode working well. See
Internet Mode Fix
July 22, 2010: IRC server up and running, come join us. See
New Users Portal
Downloads and Installation Instructions
- New to Darwinbots?
- Chat sometime.
Your First Simulations
- Getting to know the program
- Write your own bots
- Current system variable information.
- Connecting to our IRC channel.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Not as complicated as it at first seems.
- General concepts
- What do all these sliders mean?
- Learn about the leagues that exist.
- The pinnacle of any ALife program.
- Know *exactly* how something works.
- The evolution of Darwinbots itself.
Most current read me file
Error Handling / Error Reports
Central link pages that don't directly reflect what is currently in the DB program
- Where to get it, different versions, and how you can help.
- Interactive work on different ideas. Community projects, that sort of thing.
- Links to resources you might find useful.
for Wiki usage
Retrieved from "
What links here
This page was last modified on 14 May 2013, at 16:30.
This page has been accessed 292,465 times.
Content is available under
Attribution 3.0 Unported