- mkslime - I can make a layer of slime on my body to protect me from your ties. Trouble is it slowly dissolves away.
- mkshell - I can make a big, thick shell to protect my body from your shots. Trouble is it makes me heavy.
- slime - This tells me how much slime I currently have so that I know when to replace it.
- shell - This tells me how big my shell currently is. Perhaps I should make it smaller with a negative value in .mkshell.
- strvenom - Now I can make some venom to store away in a sac ready to shoot you with it.
Hmm? It is a bit expensive though. Only one venom point for two energy points. Still when I paralyze you it will be well worth the cost.
- strpoison - Perhaps I should make some poison too. That way when you shoot me, you will be the one in trouble.
Hmm? This is a bit expensive too. Only one poison point for two energy points. Still it will be worth it to watch you whizzing around backwards while you are poisoned.
- venom - This tells me how much venom I have stored up. I can carry up to 32000 units.
- poison - This tells me how much poison I have stored up. I can carry up to 32000 units of it too.
- venloc - Defines the memory location where my venom shots will hit. My venom shot will hit the target in this location and set a specific for as long as he is affected by the venom.
- venval - This is the value that will be placed into the location where my venom shots will hit
ploc - Defines the memory location where my poison shots will hit. My poison shot will hit the target in this location and set the value there to zero for as long as he is affetxed by the poison.
Back to Sysvars