Speaking of the old homepage, someone should start copying over thigns from it that could be useful in recruiting new people. The screenshots it has are old but definately better than straight text. --Numsgil 17:39, 21 Oct 2005 (MST)
- You will have to activate the File Upload page: Special:Upload
- well ... maybe you have access to that ...
- or link to them from here ... as long as that url doesn't mind us using their bandwidth.
- I'm not sure I know how to do that... Is there anything somewhere that tells how? --Numsgil 11:33, 22 Oct 2005 (MST)
- i figure it's an admin thing ... some setting somewhere.
- maybe you can find something on this page: Special:Allmessages and have access to them.
- the two small pics: Triangulus_P.jpg and SB1.jpg were uploaded by Zelos on 19 august ...
- so he somehow had a way to do so and MainpageBanner.jpg by Admin ... which i thought was you??? not so? Griztalk
- although there is no way to size them when they come from outside links.
- (see more at end of page)
Here is something you can think about/play with for linking to pages ...
just something graphic and more visual than plain text.
you can alter the number of them or the colors ... whatever looks good ...
you know ... a little bling-bling. ;) Griztalk 20:49, 21 Oct 2005 (MST)
|Robot DNA||Leagues||Programmers Portal||Simulation Options||Technical Details||Concepts||Sandbox|
more screen shots
http://digilander.libero.it/darwinbots/fieldcirc.gif http://digilander.libero.it/darwinbots/bigzoom.gif http://digilander.libero.it/darwinbots/graphs.jpg http://digilander.libero.it/darwinbots/console.jpg
as i say ... there is no way to size these outside links: